Lawyers Specializing in Eminent Domain Issues
Law Firm in Irvine, CA
Work with Our Eminent Domain Law Firm in Irvine, California.
Our Eminent Domain Attorneys Assist Property Owners Statewide. In California and throughout the United States, government entities use eminent domain to strip property owners of their most valuable asset. When this occurs, working with an eminent domain law firm gives you the best chance to protect your rights against powerful officials and developers. Our Irvine Law Firm, Palmieri Tyler, we have experienced attorneys who concentrate on eminent domain matters and provide detailed and determined legal assistance in cases involving commercial and residential property. Our eminent domain attorneys represent clients throughout the state and offer comprehensive support for related issues such as property valuation and condemnation.
Our Eminent Domain Law Firm with a Reputation for Delivering Favorable Results.
Unlike most Irvine law firms, we have a team of attorneys who focus specifically on eminent domain law. Clients our eminent domain attorneys have served recommend us for many reasons but most notably because we are:
- Established — Over the past three decades, we have handled more than 2,000 eminent domain and valuation cases for our clients throughout California. Department Chair Patrick Hennessey has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Knowledgeable — The quickly changing legal landscape in this area demands advice that reflects the latest developments in statutory and case law. Our eminent domain law firm’s background enables us to find creative solutions for our clients.
- Strategic — Obtaining a successful outcome in an eminent domain matter often demands more than legal knowledge and litigation skills. Our eminent domain law firm can craft a comprehensive strategy to maximize the effectiveness of your claim.
Property owners who fail to take prompt action risk losing their ability to fight for a fair resolution. Our Irvine law firm provides a free initial consultation, so you can get the advice you need and proceed with confidence.
Our Eminent Domain Attorneys Advise on Valuation, Condemnation and Compensation Issues.
Our attorneys represent clients on a wide range of property law matters, including:
- Eminent domain — For any eminent domain question, we will deliver prompt, effective guidance so that you fully understand your legal options.
- Valuation litigation — When conflicts arise over the worth of residential or business property, our valuation litigation lawyers pursue a fair assessment.
- Standard and inverse condemnation — In condemnation cases, we will not let the government force you into a substandard settlement.
- Lease valuation — If you need an authoritative lease valuation as part of a renewal or negotiation, our Irvine law firm has the resources and network to provide an accurate evaluation.
- Land Use/CEQA– Our eminent domain attorneys represent both residential and commercial real estate clients in zoning law matters before planning boards, zoning boards and other governmental agencies. We have the knowledge and skills necessary to help you through the complex land use and zoning law process.
No matter how difficult the case or intimidating the opponent, the team of eminent domain attorneys at our Irvine law firm are dedicated to protecting your rights.
Contact Our Irvine Law Firm for a Free Initial Consultation.
Palmieri Tyler advises clients throughout California on all types of eminent domain matters. Please call (949) 851-7294 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation with our law firm at our Irvine office.